07 July 2013

Sometime in June

I'm so behind on posting... The photos here are a few weeks old, they're from back when it rained in Copenhagen. With the last few days being overwhelmingly sunny, it quickly feels like it's been that way forever.
 I spent an evening at Din Nye Ven (Sankt Peders Stræde 34, Indre By) with AnCa. Outside, the rain poured, and we had drinks and long talks inside.
I love this photo, and although it doesn't have anything to do with anything, I'm posting it anyways. My eldest little brother is educating himself to be a forestworker, and I love his tales of his study life; learning all the different kinds of trees, cutting hay manually, learning how to ride a horse, getting a driver's licence for a tractor, and the people he studies with. The other day he dressed up in his gear, and somehow it just fits him so well. I feel he's found his way, and he's so happy. So, so am I.

No comments: